» Day Camp Information
Day Camp Information
General Information and Policies
To ensure the safety and health of your pet and our other guests, we require all guests to comply with the following rules and regulations.
- Age: All dogs must be at least 12 weeks of age to attend.
- Sex: All dogs 7 months or older must be spayed or neutered.
- Shots: All dogs must be current on their vaccinations.
Vaccination requirements: Rabies, DHPP/DA2PPV, Bordatella, Influenza (H3N2/H3N8 combo). Rabies is required for puppies over 4 months of age. All dogs must be on a flea/tick preventative and a heartworm preventative.
- Health: All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
- Behavior: All dogs must be non-aggressive towards people and other animals and not food or toy protective. Owners will certify their dogs have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or other dog.
Please remember, your pet will be spending time with other pets and
the safety and health of all animals is our main concern.
When we are open: Happy Yap is open for camp Monday – Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Boarding Monday – Sunday by appointment.
Reservations are required!
Doggie Day Care Rates
1 day $26 per day, full day
$35, includes one day of camp & overnight
Pickup before 10am following day
We only board dogs who have been through our
behavior assessment process and been accepted into our day camp.
Buy a Pass and get a discount!
5 day pass $115 ($23/day)*
10 day pass $220 ($22/day)*
30 day pass $630 ($21/day)*
*Passes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
We offer a multi-visit discount to families with more than one dog!